Ranthambore – Wildlife Tiger Safari
Tiger Safari: Definitely a must do when at the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve, the tour lasts for 3-1/2 hour on a jeep. There are special tracks along which the jeeps move, where tiger spotting are almost guaranteed. Similarly, Jungle safaris take you in the jungles on a jeep or a canter in the company of an expert guide and driver who can recognize the calls of the wild as you move through the forests. In fact, being locals, they would also be able to tell you interesting stories about the fort and lakes inside. Guests will be book Ranthambore online safari booking to the park in a 20 seater open canter or a Gypsy, both of which we have re-fitted and furbished for comfort and good viewing
Mode of Transport
1. Gypsy [Open 4 Wheel Drive Jeep] 6 Seater
2. Diesel Canter [Open Safari Bus] 20 Seater
3.Petrol Canter [Open Safari Bus] 12-15 Seater
The Park timings depend on the time of the sunrise and sunset. Generally speaking, the Park opens to the tourists half an hour after sunrise and closes half an hour before sunset. For most part of the year it would be safe to say that the timings are as follows:
Between October to March: 06:00 AM -9.OO AM & 3.00 PM – 6.00 PM
Between April to June: 6:30 AM -9.3O AM & 3.30 PM – 6.30 PM
Right of Admission is reserved with The Government of Rajasthan.
1. Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor.
2. No refund / cancellation are permissible after confirmed booking.
3. Bookings are non-transferable.
4. Reserved seats cannot be resold / exchanged with any other visitor.
5. Identity proof is must before entry into the park.
6. Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry Into the park in case of any revision in rates.
7. The visitor is required to positively report for boarding Gypsy/Canter 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of any designated boarding Point.