Package Name: Enchanting Rajasthan Wildlife
Duration: 04Nights / 05Days
Destinations: Bharatpur (1 Night) - Ranthambore (2 Nights) - Sariska (1Night)
Bharatpur: One of the lowest national parks in the nation at 29sq.km. Keoladeo National Park packs a hit with its vertical diversity of avian species. It plays host to around 378 species of birds, approximately the number you are likely to meet during the whole of the United Kingdom. And ropes 50,000 birds! Though its early claim to fame, the rare Siberian Crane has stopped visiting the park since 2002 and the park often faces water shortage from time to time, it remains one of the jewels in India as wildlife crown. This birders dream was acknowledged a World Heritage Site in 1985!
Ranthambore Tiger Reserve: Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, once a princely safari conserves is the scene where the renowned Indian tigers are finest seen. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve lies in the link of Aravali and Vindhyas just 12 Kms from Sawai Madhopur in Eastern part of Rajasthan. It stretches over a varying and swelling landscape. The scenery changes vividly from gentle and steep slopes of the Vindhyas to the sharp and tapering hills of the Aravali. A tenth era fort also blends cordially with the background. Tiger Safari is major attraction and one of the most popular options to spot animal movement and admire stunning countryside in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Tiger safari in Ranthambore offers the guest a chance to explore variety of animals living in the reserve. There are two safaris a day from October to June, one starting in the morning and the other late in the afternoon.
Sariska Tiger Reserve: Sariska is a well-known tiger reserve, which earns appreciation for its dissimilar landscapes and imposing wildlife. Tigers are certainly the prime reason behind the enormous fame of this place and can often be sighted in some of its regions. The countryside of this wildlife reserve features forested topographies and stony cliffs of the Aravali Range that are covered with scrub-thorns, dry deciduous foliage and thick patches of grass. Numerous historic ruins and sites lie within the environmental bounds of this tiger reserve, speaking of its historical glory as a hunting preserve of the erstwhile regal state of Alwar.
- Go for jungle safaris in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Go for jungle safaris in Sariska Tiger Reserve
- Go for jungle safaris in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- The remarkable ruins of Ranthambore Fort
- Watch wild animals in their natural habitat Explore
- The remarkable ruins of Lohagarh Fort
- Indulge in nature and wildlife photography
Arrival on Delhi or Jaipur Rail and Air terminal then our representative meet you then will depart to Bharatpur and Check in the hotel or wildlife Resort in Bharatpur. After check in freshen up visit Lohagarh Fort then visit to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. In the evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay in Bharatpur hotel or resort.
Drive from Bharatpur to Ranthambore (235 km/approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast check out from Bharatpur hotels then drive to Ranthambore. Check in hotel or wildlife Resort in Ranthambore. After check in freshen up and take lunch. After lunch visit to Antique Ranthambore Fort. It will take approx. three hours to complete, return at you hotel at twilight. Have tea and coffee and light snacks. After shower ready for dinner and overnight stay in the hotel or resort.
Safari in Ranthambore
An primary morning drive to the thick forest of Ranthambore with nature guide by open top roof canter or gypsy (subject to availability) for tiger trailing and explore wilderness. The forest visits lasts for about three hours. Return to the resort for breakfast time. There is time to ease and relish the services of your hotel, maybe take a dip in the pool for a break from the heat of the day. You can also explore the wild surroundings. After lunch you will take afternoon Ranthambore Tiger Safari to Ranthambore Tiger Reserve with naturalist by jeep or canter. In the evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay in Ranthambore hotel or resort.
Drive from Ranthambore to Sariska (185 km/approx. 5.5 hours)
After breakfast check out from Ranthambore hotels then drive to Sariska. Check in hotel or wildlife Resort in Sariska Tiger Reserve.Then after lunch you will go to evening tiger safari at Sariska Tiger Reserve. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at hotel in Sariska.
Drive from Sariska to Delhi (191 km/approx. 5 hours)
After delightful Breakfast check-out and leave to Delhi or Jaipur railway and air terminal time for onward destination and home.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- 04 Night Accommodation in AC Deluxe Room on Twin Sharing Basis
- Early morning and evening Tea/coffee with cookies.
- Buffet ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )
- one times safari in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- 02 Time Canter Safari in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- 01 Time Canter Safari in Sariska Tiger Reserve
- Entrance fees of Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Fort Sightseeing in Bharatpur and Ranthambore
- Nature Guide fees
- Railway Station Pick Up and Drop
- Free Recreational Activities in Hotels
- Free use of swimming pool.
- Below 05 Year complementary Basis
- Hotels Taxes.
- 3.09 percent government service tax.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ Tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Per person rates (Rs) - valid on 2 persons staying twin sharing the same room
- 3.09% Service Taxes extra.
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only. (not at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services; same can be availed at an additional cost. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Extra child (6-12 years) cost 30% of the Package cost in same room and Extra Adult cost 40% of the package cost in same room.
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The package cannot be combined with any other deal and offer.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy and in all cancelation we should be charged 10 % amount of total package cost for banks and transection charges.
- The above package is not valid during nationwide holidays, fiestas & long weekends.
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non-Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Valuable Hospitality reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
Note: The above proposed tour can be customized as per your need and requirements.
COST OF THIS PACKAGE : Price on Request