Package Name: Exclusive Pushkar Fair Tour
Duration: 02 Nights /03 Days (only during Pushkar festival)
Destinations: Pushkar and Ajmer
Ajmer Pushkar: Located in the heart of the desert state Rajasthan, Ajmer is one of the utmost religious cities in northwestern India. It was established in the 7th era by Raja Ajay Pal Chauhan, and remained a part of the Chauhan family up to 1193. Ajmer was then ruled by Muhammad Gori, who lost it to the sovereign of Mewar in 1365. After years of contention, the Marwar monarch took control of this place in 1532.Pushkar, meaning born from a flower, is one of the oldest cities in India with its history dating back to the legends associated with Lord Brahma. Situated 11 km North West side of Ajmer, it is one of the five sacred dhams and is often called "Tirth Raj" - the king of religious sites. In current years, Pushkar has become a prevalent destination for foreign travelers because of the many temples it harbors. Lying on the shores of Pushkar Lake, it has five major temples, many smaller ones, and 52 Ghats where pilgrims come to bathe in its holy waters from across the subcontinent.
Pushkar Camel Fair: The Pushkar Camel Fair is one of the biggest in India and the only one of its kind in the entire world. During the Pushkar fair, Lakhs of people from rustic India flock to Pushkar, along with camel and livestock for several days of cattle trading, horse dealing, pilgrimage and spiritualfiesta.
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif
- Camel Safari in Pushkar
- Hindus Major Tirth Pushkar
- The Great Pushkar Camel Fair
- The Ajmer Regal Antiquity
You’ll be reached to the pre booked Pushkar Hotels. Pushkar is a sacred town and is said to be the home of the only Lord Brahma temple in the globe. The city is also famous for its holy lake where people bathe away their sins. Evening you visit the local Pushkar Market, Pushkar Mela ground, holy Pushkar lake and Lord Brahma Temple. The evening is at your leisure in Pushkar, overnight stay at the hotel. Although Ajmer falls en route, Pushkar has a much better ambience for lodging and hence, a stay in the city has been selected.
After taking an early breakfast, depart for the famous Dargah Sharif in Ajmer (15 kms/30 minutes). Dargah Sharif is a Sufi shrine of the famous Sufi saint, Moinudin Chishti. After visiting the Dargah visit some Ajmer famed monuments, head back to Pushkar (15 kms/30 minutes) at evening you will go to a camel safari in Pushkar sand dunes then enjoy the function during held at Pushkar Mela ground. Overnight stay in Pushkar hotels.
Pushkar to Onward Destination
After breakfast, you can visit Pushkar at your own pace. At noon, check out of the hotel and get depart to own journey.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- 02 Night Accommodation in AC Deluxe Room on Twin Sharing Basis
- Early morning and evening Tea/coffee with cookies.
- Buffet ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )
- 2 Hour Camel Safari in Pushkar Sand Dunes
- Railway Station Pick Up and Drop
- Ajmer Sightseeing By Private car
- Pushkar Sightseeing in Private Car
- Recreational Activities in Hotels
- Free use of swimming pool
- Child Below 05 Year complementary Basis
- Hotels Taxes.
- 3.09 per cent government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Per person rates (Rs) - valid on 2 persons staying twin sharing the same room
- 3.09% Service Taxes extra.
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only. (not at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services; same can be availed at an additional cost. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Extra child (6-12 years) cost 30% of the Package cost in same room and Extra Adult cost 40% of the package cost in same room.
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The package cannot be combined with any other deal and offer.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy and in all cancelation we should be charged 10 % amount of total package cost for banks and transection charges.
- The above package is not valid during nationwide holidays, fiestas& long weekends
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non-Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Valuable Hospitality reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Note: The above proposed tour can be customized as per your need and requirements.
COST OF THIS PACKAGE : Price on Request