Package Name: The Golden Triangle
Duration: 04Nights / 05Days
Destinations: Delhi (1Nights) - Agra (1Nights) - Jaipur (2Nights)
Delhi: Serving as the capital of the Nation of India, Delhi is one of the foremost global metropolises. Rightly defined as 'one of the Crucial Cities of a Lifetime to visit and travel around by National Geographic's Traveller Journal, Delhi brims with seemingly endless numbers of magnetisms, popular of which are man-made. With aantiquity that dates back to more than 5000 years, Delhi is recorded as one of the eldest cities in the world. Delhi hosts anexcess of unsurpassed man-made geniuses that need to be seen to be supposed. The Red Fort in Old Delhi, the wonderful Lotus Holy place in Nehru Place, the ruins of Purana Quila, and the UNESCO World Heritage Sites- Qutab Complex and Humayun's Tomb make up a selection of Delhi’spremium masterpieces.
Agra: Agra, the land-living of the Taj Mahal, the memorial that has come to infinitelyrepresentadoration, is a metropolitan of ironicancient and architectural legacy which is visited by a huge number of travellers every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single biggesttravellermagnetism of this metropolitan, Agra also proposals fine works of art and craft, typical fragilities to savor and an insight into its basics of vibrant culture. Being a few hours’ drive away from Delhi enables you to undertake same day tours to this city. It is a prevalent weekend getaway from Delhi and is a part of the Golden Triangle traveller circuit, with Delhi and Jaipur being the other two cities of this trio.
Jaipur: Embellished with pink stonework palaces, regal forts and luxuriantlush green gardens against a picturesque backdrop of the Aravali hills, Jaipur signifies the charm of our ironichistorical and the superiority of a flourishing metropolis. A famous architect, astronomer, and avid expert, king Sawai Jai Singh II constructed his capital with random precision and made Jaipur one of the supreme well planned cities in India.
- Explore India Gate, Qutab Complex, Lotus Temple and Humayun's Tomb
- Explore Seven wonder of the world Taj Mahal and Red fort Agra
- The Magnificent Amber Fort, and Jaipur Monuments
Upon arrival in Delhi you will be met and moved to your Delhi hotel. Later in the early afternoon city trip of New Delhi covering Laxmi Narayan Temple - The Place of Gods, The Qutab Minar, India Gate - The memorial of sacrifices and determination past through the President House and Parliament House - The Administration headquarters. Overnight break at the hotel in Delhi.
Drive from Delhi to Agra (204 km/approx. 5 hours) | Sightseeing in Agra
Visit old Delhi covering Jama Masjid - The biggest mosque in Asia; drive past through the Red Fort - The red stone magic, Raj Ghat - The memorial of father of the nation. Thereafter drive to Agra, en way visiting Sikandara. Visit Taj Mahal and red fort. Overnight break at the hotel in Agra.
Drive from Agra to Jaipur (232 km/approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur Check into the hotel. In the afternoon visit City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jaipur, Jantar Mantar and the Pink City area. Evening leisure at hotels and overnight break at Jaipur hotels.
Sightseeing in Jaipur
After take the breakfast in hotel then visit the superb Amber fort. In the midafternoon come back to hotel for taking rest. In the evening visit the local Jaipur markets. Evening leisure at hotels and overnight stay at Jaipur hotels.
Depart from Jaipur
After taking breakfast check out from the Hotel and transfer to Airport or Railway station for onward journey.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- 04 Night Accommodation in AC Deluxe Room on Twin Sharing Basis
- Early morning and evening Tea/coffee with cookies.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Delhi, Jaipur, Agra Sightseeingin private AC car.
- Buffet (Breakfast and Dinner )
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- Free Recreational Activities in Hotels
- Free use of swimming pool in Deluxe Package.
- Below 05 Year complementary Basis
- Hotels Taxes.
- 3.09 percent government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Travel Guide
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary and anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Per person rates (Rs) - valid on 2 persons staying twin sharing the same room
- 3.09% Service Taxes extra.
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only. (not at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services; same can be availed at an additional cost. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Extra child (6-12 years) cost 30% of the Package cost in same room and Extra Adult cost 40% of the package cost in same room.
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The package cannot be combined with any other deal and offer.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy and in all cancelation we should be charged 10 % amount of total package cost for banks and transection charges.
- The above package is not valid during nationwide holidays, fiestas & long weekends.
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non-Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Valuable Hospitality reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
Note: The above proposed tour can be customized as per your need and requirements.
COST OF THIS PACKAGE : Price on Request